1. When you start working with AAK Pools, do your best to check local codes and construction guidelines to see what you are able to build in the desired location. We will also work with you to ensure that all building codes and requirements are met throughout the duration of the project.
2. Meet with AAK Pools at the project site to determine the size and construction options that best fit your space and budget. AAK Pools will then draw up a contract with your specifications.
3. At this stage, you must submit the pool drawings to the appropriate city or township and obtain the proper permits.
4. Notify AAK Pools once all the necessary permits are in hand. They will then order the necessary materials and provide you with a tentative installation date, weather permitting.
5. As installation draws closer, AAK Pools will issue an excavation time frame, after which you need to contact and schedule service from Diggers Hotline.
6. Lastly, notify AAK Pools after all the utility marking is completed. Then just sit back and let us do the rest
In no time at all, the only thing you will have left to do is enjoy your new, expertly installed pool; And, if you enjoyed our service as much as we think you will, don’t hesitate to invite AAK Pools over for the first pool party! We would love to hear from you.